1. To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of the world where they are persecuted for their involvement in propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. To give relief to the families of Christian martyrs and Christian prisoners in these areas of the world.
3. To equip Christians to love and win to Christ their enemies who are opposed to the gospel in countries where believers are actively persecuted for their Christian witness, or where the likelihood of persecution is increasing.
4. To undertake projects of encouragement, helping believers rebuild their lives and Christian witness in countries that have formerly suffered Communist oppression.
5. To emphasize the fellowship of all believers and the unity of the church by helping Christians around the world and especially in Korea to learn from the faithful witness of early Korean Christians, persecuted Christians today, and Christian martyrs throughout history.
6. To prepare Christians and churches to live fully Christian lives in the midst of growing persecution, in unity with Christian martyrs around the world today and throughout history.
What are the Ministries of
1. We create print and electronic media materials for Christians to use in order to share the sermons, teachings, and stories of martyrs with those in their sphere of influence.
2. We produce social, print, and broadcast programs in order to share the sermons, teachings, and stories of martyrs with the general public.
3. We develop campaigns, projects, and volunteer opportunities to enable Korean Christians to support, interact with, and learn from Christians facing persecution.
4. We operate discipleship training and missionary training schools.
5. We conduct and serve as guests speakers at worship services and public events designed to explain and promote the theology of Christian martyrdom and to raise support and awareness for persecuted Christians.
6. We provide Bibles, literature, broadcast and electronic media, medical assistance, training in discipleship and historic Christian martyrdom, and financial aid to individuals in areas where Christianity is restricted, controlled by governments, or despised by neighbors.