Chinese Ministry Coordinator
Voice of the Martyrs Korea is looking to hire a Chinese ministry coordinator. Tasks include, but are not limited to, Chinese translation (both written and spoken), making Chinese audio recordings, hosting guests from around the world and general office work. Position is full time, Tuesday through Saturday with some nights, weekends and travel required. Applicant must have the ability to legally work in Korea, as Voice of the Martyrs Korea does not provide visas. (Either Korean or English language ability necessary, both preferred).
For inquiries, please call 02-2065-0703 or e-mail
1. Resume - Please submit your resume to the e-mail address below. After reviewing, Voice of the Martyrs Korea may send you an inquiry form.
2. Inquiry Form - Please return the filled inquiry form as fast as possible and, if possible, in English.
3. Interview - Multiple interviews may be conducted as the situation requires. In case of translation work, translation tests may also be conducted.
4. References - References will be required from former employers and local church.
5. Acceptance upon final review.